------------------------------ How to Make Techno (In 6 Steps) ~ 1 Touch Production

welcome to 1ncredible touch official site


 1 Touch Twitter  1 Touch Instagram Offcial 1 Touch facebook Page












How to Make Techno (In 6 Steps)


How to Make Techno (In Just 6 Steps) #MusicMonday



Video tutorial below, from Hobo via CDM



How simple is techno – that genre that seems unstoppable, from Asia to Antarctica? It’s simple enough that it can be reduced to … six steps. No, kind of – seriously.

I expected to have my intelligence insulted by this video, and yet … uh, well, I’m an addict, because it just made me want to go make some new percussion samples. The approach is oddly on point and – let’s be honest – looks like fun.

You don’t need six steps, even, as I’m not sure what that acappella is about.

(The video was evidently created by artist Hobo, aka Canada/Detroit artist Joel Boychuk. And maybe part of why this works is, he’s a great artist.)